102.7 WMOM and Betten Baker Ford of Ludington have teamed up together to give you a chance to win a 2021 Ford Escape this summer! 1,027 Qualifiers will be registered now through July 2nd to “Crack the Safe” and win yourself a new car! Check out the details how you can qualify today.
Every day (7 days a week) WMOM will be out and about in the listening area surprising listeners, businesses and others with pop up live location events. You’ll be able to register right on the spot and before we leave that location we will have chosen a qualifier(s) to receive one of the 1,027 spots to try to “Crack the Safe”.
In addition, we will have “Cue to calls” on the radio (Amazon Alexa, Google Home, at wmom.fm and on our social media pages) for you to call in and win a qualifying spot.
We might even just surprise you at your home too and give you a qualifying pass to the “Crack the Safe” event.
Then on July 3rd 102.7 WMOM will be live at Betten Baker Ford giving those 1,027 qualifiers a chance to “Crack the Safe” with each qualifier attempting a 5 digit code of their choice. If the code opens the safe, following all contest guidelines, you win the 2021 Ford Escape from 102.7 WMOM and Betten Baker Ford of Ludington! One winning code, one winner. If no one “cracks the safe” with the correct 5 digit code no one will win the car.
You must be present 7/3/2021 with your ticket and to enter your code to be eligible to win.
Other prizes will be available both at our pop-up qualifying locations along with the day of the event. Only those who receive an official qualification certificate and registration from 102.7 WMOM will be able to patriciate in the contest.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES:
This contest will take place on the following event date(s) 7/3/21. This promotion is subject to all federal, state, and local laws, and is void where prohibited by law.
Who May Enter & Who is Eligible:
This promotional contest is open to legal residents of the United States age 18 and older with a valid federal or state identification except the following classes of persons who are ineligible to participate:
- Employees or family members of employees of 102.7 WMOM & Betten Baker Ford of Ludington, GPP, or any other promotional agency otherwise associated with this event are not eligible to participate or win this contest.
- Persons who have won another contest or a promotion, with a value greater than $100 from 102.7 WMOM & Betten Baker Ford of Ludington within 30 calendar days before the contest are not eligible to participate or win this contest.
- Residents of NY, FL and RI
How to Play:
There is no purchase necessary to enter or participate in the contest. Contest can be entered/qualified at 102.7 WMOM on air, various remote broadcast locations and 102.7 WMOM social media beginning 4/14/2021. Contestants can register to qualify at multiple locations. Qualified contestants may enter only once on 7/3/21. ONLY 1 ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD WILL BE QUAILIFIED TO ENTER ON 7/3/2021. The total number of attempts/qualifiers for this promotion are not to exceed (1,027). Difficulties with getting to locations to enter the contest are not the responsibility of 102.7 WMOM & Betten Baker Ford of Ludington. Finalist(s) will each be given the opportunity to attempt the contest by recording a (5)-Digit number code onto the official sign-in form, and entering that code into the digital lock on the prize vault. In order to be a valid attempt, each eligible contestant must:
- Print and sign their full name, along with their (5)-Digit number code on the first unoccupied line of the provided official contest sign-in registration form.
- After completing this information, the contestant may then enter their (5)-Digit number code into the digital lock on the prize vault, followed by the * key on the keypad.
In order to claim the Grand Prize:
- In order for the grand prize to be awarded, the code recorded by the qualified contestant on the official sign-in form and entered by the qualified contestant into the digital lock must exactly match the predetermined winning code selected for this contest by the insurance provider that is contained in the sealed security envelope. The act of opening the door to the prize vault does not constitute a winning attempt. In order to be considered a winning attempt:
a. An eligible qualified contestant must record the winning (5)-Digit number code on the sign-in registration form.
b. Trigger the locking mechanism and open the prize vault only by means of entering that winning (5)-Digit number code into the locking mechanism; AND
c. The qualified contestant’s code must exactly match the predetermined winning code selected by the insurance provider that is contained in the sealed security envelope, and that was preprogrammed by the insurance provider into the electronic digital lock.
- The grand prize will not be awarded as a result of any of the following reasons including, but not limited to:
a. Any code recorded by the qualified contestant on the sign-in form and entered into the digital lock that does not match the predetermined winning code contained in the sealed security envelope and programmed into the lock by the insurance provider.
b. Any qualified contestant who is able to open the prize vault door using a non-winning code for any reason including physically forcing entry, equipment damage, or malfunction.
c. Any tampering with the prize vault or locking mechanism that results in the prize vault door being opened.
d. Any malfunction of the locking mechanism, electronic digital lock or prize vault that results in the prize vault being opened with a non-winning code.
e. A qualified contestant that records a winning code on the official sign-in form but fails to properly enter that code into the digital locking mechanism, and thereby triggering the locking mechanism.
- In the event of a winner, the winner will be required to sign an eligibility affidavit and liability release waiver before the prize will be awarded. The winner must come to Betten Baker Ford of Ludington at a mutually agreed date and time at least 2 weeks prior to delivery of the grand prize. The winning contestant will also be required to submit a copy of valid identification (driver’s license), and a completed W-9 Form.
- Winner acknowledges that GPP, 102.7 WMOM and Betten Baker Ford of Ludington have the right to publicize your name, character likeness, photograph, voice, video, and the fact that you are a grand prize winner without further authorization or financial remuneration.
- Prizes awarded are non-transferable. Failure to collect the prize constitutes forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited, prize will remain property of Betten Baker Ford of Ludington. Another winner will not be selected.
- If the winner is found to be in violation of these rules, he/she may be required to forfeit his/her prize.
The grand prize for this contest is a 2021 Ford Escape S (max. value $25,568.19). A maximum of (1) grand prize(s) will be awarded in the event that the official contest finalist meets all contest requirements described above, and the terms and conditions of the sponsor’s contract. Prizes are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash or alternative prize substitution. All taxes and associated fees are the responsibility of the grand prize winner. If no qualified finalist successfully matches the predetermined (5)-Digit number code in exact order according to the contest rules and contract terms and conditions, no grand prize will be awarded. Total prize value is approximately $25,568.19 Cash. 102.7 WMOM & Betten Baker Ford of Ludington are not responsible for and will provide no warranties regarding the use of the grand prize. For a winner list, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Betten Baker Ford of Ludington, 3045 West US 10 , Ludington, MI 49431.
102.7 WMOM & Betten Baker Ford of Ludington reserves the right to make rule or contest changes without notice at any time and reserve the right to change the aforementioned contest date(s) without notice. The decision 102.7 WMOM & Betten Baker Ford of Ludington management in the interpretation of these rules is final. 102.7 WMOM & Betten Baker Ford of Ludington, their representatives, agencies and employees are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of this prize. 102.7 WMOM & Betten Baker Ford of Ludington, their representatives, agencies and employees are not responsible for any changes or difficulties in travel or prize delivery. By participating, persons agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and the official contest rules.
The odds of being selected as an official qualified finalist are dependent upon the number of entries. The odds of winning the contest once selected as an official finalist are 1:100,000.