102.7 WMOM is looking for a dynamic air talent to join our team . Our people take pride in our community and value teamwork. If you can deliver lifestyle headlines, be focused, creative and multi-task and most of all…love radio, we should talk. This shift is Monday through Friday for four hours and pays $16/hour.
Responsibilities include hosting a show that generates listenership by being entertaining, informative, community oriented and promoting the brand. As an ambassador for 102.7 WMOM, participation in station and client events/remotes, connecting with the community and our listeners within the market are paramount. Candidates must have unparalleled passion, work ethic and drive.
* Produce a compelling radio show by using creativity, imagination and exercise of independent professional judgment in writing, producing, interviewing, taping or broadcasting on-air content
* Great with phones/interacting with callers, interviewing artists/guests and hosting live events
* Connect with listeners via phones, social, video, web and on-site
* Daily social media engagement; website and digital content generation
* Live Broadcasts and station appearances
* Commercial Production as assigned.
* Handles emergency news/weather in show; on call for weather disasters/breaking news
* Strong verbal skills, work ethic and wiliness to learn
* Proficient in social networking
* Socially informed and perceptive; up-to-date and in-tune daily with the local and national trends and/or specialized knowledge of topics/events related to on-air discussions
* Demonstrates upbeat personality, informative, entertaining and engaging; able to relate to station audience
* Excellent verbal and written communication and editing skills; proficient in grammar; ability to make others feel comfortable and open up on air
* Can work well in a team environment; collaborative
What we offer:
Professional growth and career path
Focused, responsible and collaborative work environment with the ability, to ask “what if” and try innovative solutions
Paid Vacation after 1 year of employment
Bonuses based on performance